Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19). Read our general awareness statement here.
We’re dedicated to serving western Pennsylvania
CARF-accredited, award-winning care choices that make living easier.
We’re committed to making aging easier with a complete range of services and living options, wherever you may be on life's journey. CARF, a national independent non-profit authority in the aging services industry, has confirmed that our care and focus on you are among the best in western Pennsylvania. Our lively residential community is rich in relationships, choice and as much flexibility as possible. No matter where you fit into our community, our goal is to support you in living positively every day. Because it’s your home, we invite you, your loved one and your family to help determine the choices that affect your life. We support you, as your needs change over time, with personalized care options.
We know that people are what make the difference between a resident receiving good care and excellent care. That’s why we invest in our team members and go beyond in terms of the training and educational sessions we provide.
A full continuum of care
- Do you need personal care, rehabilitation or skilled nursing? Whatever you need, we offer supportive care and a team approach to make aging easier.
- Our Southminster Place personal care community offers support and care for persons who could benefit from assistance with activities of daily living, but who do not need full-time nursing care.
- At our Southmont community, we offer a full range of traditional skilled nursing care and amenities as well as the MyLife short-term rehabilitation program, a holistic approach based on a personalized therapy plan.
- The Woodside program offers specialized memory support and is available both at our Southminster Place personal care community as well as at our Southmont care community. Residents receive individualized care and engaging opportunities that create a quality of life not possible within a traditional dementia-care setting.
- Woodside Place is a memory care community designed specifically for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and dementia conditions. It offers full-time residency or Adult Day services.
- We offer hospice and palliative care through a compassionate end-of-life program available to residents in our senior living communities.
- Personal care
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Short- and long-term skilled nursing care
- Hospice and palliative care
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network Headquarters
Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation
Bellmead Apartments: Affordable Housing
To learn more about our our services, please contact us online or call us at 877-285-6856.